Getting involved is easy!
There are many ways that you as an individual, group or business can get involved:
- Sponsorship – support us with free marketing, advertising, collecting donations at your venue and more!
- Staff – join the team and let your knowledge and skills help Brightona grow
- Businesses – offer your venue for an event, inform your customers of the good work Brightona does or collect donations is just a few ideas!
- Volunteering – we are always looking for people to marshal at events, collect donations or kindly give us their time in helping to keep Brightona running
- Stall Holders – reserve a pitch at one of our events – Book your 2017 stall here…
- Bands and performers – help us entertain the crowds at our events and boost awareness
- Competitions – Hold an event to encourage people to come along and enter. A small donation to enter is also a great way to raise some extra funds. One popular completion is the Custom Bike Show held every year at the main Brightona event. Apply here to take in the 2017 Custom Bike Show…
- Plus – any other ideas and suggestions to help Brightona raise funds for charity
Brightona’s Main Event: Simply contact us for information if you wish to hold a stall, enter the Custom Bike competition, if you are a band or entertainer and want to perform live on stage, volunteer to collect donations and help the day run smoothly, and any other way you think you can contribute to this great event on 1st October 2017.
Call: Rachel & Jan: 01273 325522 | Email: email@example.com