Please fill in the online entry form below
or download your postal booking form here
Sponsored By Harrison Billet and Back Street Heros
Trade Stall Terms and Conditions:
Brightona Sunday 1st October 2017, Madeira Drive, Brighton
Important – signing the booking form is acceptance of these conditions in full.
- Any exhibitor having to cancel stand space should notify the organisers as soon as possible.
- There must be no sub-letting of plots. Any exhibitor wishing to ‘share’ must obtain permission from the organisers in advance, and name all parties involved.
- No form of advertising material may be displayed or distributes anywhere at the event other than on your stand.
- Upon arrival on Madeira Drive, you will be directed to your allocated plot.
- All vehicles not part of the display must be moved to the exhibitors’ car park.
- Stands must be kept tidy and all rubbish to be deposited in the bins provided.
- Only stated merchandise (see below) may be displayed / sold. The Organisers decision as to what is relevant in this respect is final.
- All equipment, display/sale items, vehicles must be kept within your allocated area.
- No selling from Club stands other Club regalia, membership, Club events etc. Failure to comply will result in the Club being asked to vacate the site.
- No food or drink to be sold from exhibitors’ stands.
- Exhibitors are required to provide one or more fire extinguishers of an appropriate type on their stand. Extinguishers must have been tested within the last 12 months and be clearly visible, easily available and in working order.
- No open fires or barbeque equipment allowed on exhibitors’ stands.
- Security: there will be Marshals on site throughout the event, but security of stand/equipment and merchandise remains the responsibility of proprietor.
- All exhibitors are responsible for any damage or injury to persons or property caused by their stand/display, or any act of omission by them, their staff or contractors, and should have valid public liability insurance cover
- Exhibitors using their own marquee, caravan, awning etc., must ensure that it is mechanically sound, of good condition and appearance, is fully insured and contained within their plot. Please have your insurance documents available for inspection on the day
- Dogs are allowed, but must be on a lead and under strict control at all times.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse access/admission to the event at their absolute discretion.
- The organisers reserve the right to eject anyone from the event who acts in a manner detrimental to the safety or enjoyment of others.
- In the event of an emergency requiring evacuation of the event/site, please follow Marshal Instructions.
No camping on Madeira Drive overnight.
Brightona Charity Riders Registered charity No: 1148200
Brightona Limited is a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales No. 7941247
ALL DONATIONS GRATEFULLY RECEIVED – You can make your online here …