More Than Just One Day!
Brightona has held several events over the years. From small gatherings to large crowds – there is always something happing to raise money for charity! The biggest of these is the Brightona Bike Show held on Madeira Drive every October. You can always expect, a fun packed time with some amazing motorcycles, hot rods, live music, stalls and not forgetting the wall of death!! When it comes to the bikes there are many categories including Best Bike in Show, Best Custom Bike, to name a few, plus Best Hot Rod. All profits form these events are donated to purchase vital medical equipment for hospitals and individuals.
Music is a vital part of Brightona and many bands perform at each event, so bring your dancing shoes!! Finally why not treat yourself or a loved one to something from one of the many stalls offering leather wear, bike memorabilia, plus much more to fill your shopping bags.
Here are some of the events that you may have attended
- Heartbeat held at Brighton Marina
- The Spring Rock Bikes & Bands show held at Hove town hall
- An Autumn Rock’n’Roll
- Delivering Xmas Gifts to the Sycamore Court Nursing Home
- Auto Jumble held at Brighton Marina. Bike show, bands & trade stalls. Pitches from £20
- The Dell a three day music festival in Peacehaven. Main band: “Mercury” the Queen tribute band.
Be sure view the News / Social Media page to stay up to date so you don’t miss out!
Brightona would like to say a massive “Thank You” to everyone involved for their support helping raise vital funds throughout the years. We hope to see you all again and to welcome some new faces.